Glycerin Soap - Ingredients Disclosure
is derived from botanical products. No animal products are present in
any material, nor have any materials been tested on animals. We have
provided a brief definition of many ingredients. This product has a
guaranteed shelf life of 3 years.
- Sodium Palmitate ~ Natural fatty component to soap from palm oil.
- Sodium Oleate ~ Natural fatty component.
- Sodium Cocoate ~ Natural fatty component to soap derived from
- Soybean Oil ~ Oil sxtracted from the soy bean.
- Coconut Oil ~ Oil extracted from coconut.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate ~ Also called SLES (commonly
confused with SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), is a natural cleansing
agent derived from coconut oil. An emulsifier which aids in the removal
of oil and soil. For information on the confusion, see Urban
Legends Also used as a water softener.
- Glycerin ~ is a naturally produced (during soap making) humectant:
a substance that promotes retention of moisture
- Aloe Vera Gel ~ moisturizer.
- Tocopheryl Acetate ~ Vitamin E
For a listing of
prohibited ingredients in cosmetics, see The
FDA's Clearing Up Cosmetic Confusion