Hand & Body Lotion (Paraben-Free): Ingredients Disclosure
material is derived from botanical products. No animal products are
present in any material, nor have any materials been tested on animals.
We have provided a brief definition of many ingredients. This product
has a guaranteed shelf life of 3 years.
- Dioctyl Maleate ~ conditioning agent.
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate ~ conditioning agent.
- Glycerin - is a naturally produced (during soap making)
humectant: a substance that promotes retention of moisture.
- Propylene Glycol - Not to be confused with Ethylene Glycol - Prevents freezing. Propylene Glycol is often confused with Ethylene
Glycol. Propylene Glycol is considered safe by the FDA and is found
in many products such as food, medicines & cosmetics. Ethylene Glycol
can damage the hearts, kidneys and nervous system. For additional
information see http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts96.html
- Glyceryl Stearate ~ emulsifier in skin conditioning agents.
- PEG-100 Stearate ~ derived from coconut ~ thickening agent.
- Soybean Oil ~ Oil extracted from the soy bean.
- Ceteareth-20 ~ emulsifier
- Sorbitan Stearate ~ emulsifier.
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Allantoin ~ Sanitizer; has a significant ability to heal
wounds and skin ulcers and to help promote the growth of healthy
- Dimethicone ~ Moisturizing silicone skin conditioner.
Also an anti-foaming agent.
- Tocopheryl Acetate ~ Vitamin E.~ Antioxidant vitamin,
emollient, and moisturizer.
- Carbomer ~ thickening agent.
- Triethanolamine ~ PH adjuster.
- DM DM Hydantoin ~ Preservative.
- Diazoildinyl Urea ~ Preservative.
INCI Names for your label: Water, Dioctyl
Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Propylene
Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ceteareth-20, Sorbitan Stearate, Sweet Almond
Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Allantoin, Dimethicone,
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer,
Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazoildinyl Urea
a listing of prohibited ingredients in cosmetics, see The
FDA's Clearing Up Cosmetic Confusion